Design and construction of
- Flow through electrical heaters
- Electrical heaters for water,oil,fuel
- Thermo-electric calorifiers
- Hot water fire boilers
- Compressed air vessels for diesel engine starting
- Compressed air and inert gas vessel for various services
- Compressed air vessels for D-Nox service
- Firefigthing sprinkler vessels
- Hydrofore vessels for fresh water or sea water
- Expansion tank for various services
- Package unit: Thermo and Electrical heaters for sanitary and HVAC plant
- Package unit: Air compressors and vessels for diesel engine starting
- Package unit: Firefigthing sprinkler
- Package unit: Hot end cold sanitary water
We have combined the experience of seasoned builders with the latest CAD design technologies to design complete systems and equipment of various dimensions and models, guaranteeing high technical performance for both standard and custom marine and industrial applications.
The ISAF M.TG Technical Department is a core component of our work team in the development of solutions and the provision of technical support right up to the proposal of final designs and the performance testing and realization of individual components, pressure vessels and complete and fully-commissioned systems.
Such activities can be carried out independently or in close collaboration with your own technicians, with the adaptation of standard models or the creation of new prototypes. We are also able to provide Finite Element Mechanical (FEM) calculations and structural analysis.
We design equipment and systems to be compliant with CE, ASME VIII, RINA, BV, LR, DNV, ABS, NKK, RS standards.
Design and construction to Navy and NATO specifications in compliance with standards:
NAV 30 A 001 Antishock (Shock test procedure for shipboard equipment)
NAV 30 A 002 Vibrazioni (Mechanical vibrations of shipboard equipment)
MIL-S-901-D (Military specification – shock test, H.I. shipboard machinery, equipment and system requirements)
MIL-S-167-1 (Military standard – mechanical vibration of shipboard equipment (Type I- environmental and type II – excited)
MIL-E-17555H (Military specification – electronic and electrical equipment, accessories, and provisioned items (repair parts)
Our designs are subjected to qualification tests certified to design standards.
The design of products is only developed after an in-depth analysis of customer needs, specifications and other considerations emerging from an analysis of regulations and standards regarding the application sector.